MOBILE Sales Engineer
TITUS is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented Pre-Sales Engineer (SE) / Solutions Architect (SA) to join our growing MOBILE team at TITUS. The success candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Sales/System Engineering or Consulting roles.
- Work closely with the TITUS Sales team to address enterprise customer requirements and ultimately achieve the technical win.
- As the MOBILE Subject Matter Expert you help the prospective customer understand, in detail how TITUS mobile products meet their business requirements and how TITUS mobile apps integrate with other mobile infrastructure (MDM)
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demos, trails and proof of concepts
- Responsible for partner and customer training and provide second line presales support to partners as required.
- Prepare technical solution content (proposal writing) as part of the RFP responses process.
- Remain current on evolving market and trends in the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) industry (i.e. Mobile Enterprise, Security, Compliance, Cloud-Computing)
Qualifications & characteristics:
- High energy and results-oriented individual, with the ability to gather information, analyze and resolve problems in a positive and proactive manner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in previous software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to mobile or Information Security.
- Experience with mobile operating systems (iOS and Android)
- Experience with MDM solutions such as MobileIron, AirWatch, or Good Technology is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 infrastructures is considered a definite asset.
- Security, technical or other certifications like CISSP are considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information. TITUS solutions are trusted by over 2 million users within more than 600 organizations in 60 countries around the world. Our customers include Dell, Nokia, Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Visit www.titus.com for more information.