TITUS is seeking a talented individual to play an integral role in the evolution of TITUS products. As a Product Manager, this individual must possess a unique blend of technical and business savvy. This individual will play a key role in product line ownership, understanding future market demands, developing business cases to support new product opportunities and defining product life cycle and feature requirement priorities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Product planning including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Writing the product requirements for new releases
- Defining product roadmaps and justifying with business case analysis
- Working with rest of the organization to define, articulate and deliver product offerings, addressing the needs of security conscious large enterprise organizations.
- Generating detailed product specifications, including user interface and user workflow, and acting as owner of product specifications within the organization. The individual will work closely with product development to ensure products meet customer and market requirements to drive a successful business case.
- Working with the development and QA teams during the QA process to prioritize bug fixes and determine appropriate release quality.
- Partnering with Product Marketing in messaging the value proposition, creating demos and delivering technical training to TITUS sales team.
- Working with Public Relations in presenting to industry analysts in support of product launches
- Liaison with key technology partners to leverage strategic opportunity
- Conducting analysis of competitive and complementary offerings in market verticals such as aerospace, financial services, military, government and policy.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5 years of related experience working with Product Management, Development and Product Marketing to evolve and define product requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to execute on the product strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Demonstrated success within a fast paced team environment
- A post-secondary education
- Ability to travel (15%) internationally and present to various customer and technology partner audiences
- Previous experience with large enterprise software deployments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise level product offerings
- Knowledge of best practices for information protection, management and collaboration
- Ability to articulate requirements unique to Service Oriented Architecture environments
- Previous experience and exposure to policy enforcement, security software, data loss protection, and cloud applications is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of security software and/or security industry
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
TITUS is a leading provider of security and data governance software that helps organizations share information securely while meeting policy and compliance requirements. With over 2 million users worldwide, our solutions enable enterprises, military and government organizations to classify information and meet regulatory compliance by securing unstructured information. Products include TITUS Classification, the leading message, document and file classification and labeling solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information; TITUS Mobile, a mobile email solution for securely sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices; and the TITUS family of classification and security solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. TITUS solutions are deployed within over 500 organizations around the world, including Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. For more information, visit www.titus.com