TITUS is seeking a talented individual to play an integral role in the evolution of TITUS products. As a Product Manager, this individual must possess a unique blend of technical and business savvy. This individual will play a key role in managing the definition and release of products, understanding future market demands, developing business cases to support new product opportunities and defining product life cycle and feature requirement priorities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by regular interaction with customers, non-customers and partners.
- Product planning including gathering and prioritizing market and customer requirements and generating user stories for key features.
- Manage the whole product requirements and functional team dependencies to successfully release a product
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Conducting analysis of competitive and complimentary offerings in market verticals such as aerospace, financial services, military, government and policy.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5 years of related experience working with Product Management, Development and Product Marketing to deliver products to market
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to execute on the product strategy
- Demonstrated success within a fast paced team environment
- A post-secondary education
- Ability to travel (15%) internationally and present to various customer and technology partner audiences
- Previous experience with large enterprise software deployments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise level product offerings
- Knowledge of best practices for information protection, management and collaboration
- Previous experience and exposure to policy enforcement, security software, data loss protection, and cloud applications is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of security software and/or security industry
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information. TITUS solutions are trusted by over 2 million users within more than 600 organizations in 60 countries around the world. Our customers include Dell, Nokia, Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence.