TITUS is seeking a talented individual to play an integral role in the evolution of TITUS products. The Product Manager will be responsible the product planning and execution throughout the entire product lifecycle. For each product this includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. As Product Manager you possess a unique blend of technical expertise and business savvy essential to understanding future market demands, developing the business cases to support new product opportunities, and executing on the strategic corporate vision of TITUS.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by regular interaction with customers, non-customers and partners.
- Gather data, prioritize market and customer requirements and generate user stories for key features as part of the product planning process.
- Manage the whole product requirements and functional team dependencies to successfully release the product.
- Conduct analysis of competitive and complimentary offerings in market verticals such as aerospace, financial services, military, government and policy.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to strategically position products in the market.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years of related experience working with Product Management, Development and Product Marketing to deliver products to market
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to execute on the product strategy
- Demonstrated success within a fast paced team environment
- A post-secondary education
- Ability to travel (15%) internationally and present to various customer and technology partner audiences
- Previous experience with large enterprise software deployments
- Previous experience with Cloud based technologies and/or service offerings
- Knowledge of best practices for information protection, management and collaboration
- Previous experience and exposure to policy enforcement, security software, and data loss protection
- Knowledge of security software and/or security industry
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online at email@example.com
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information. TITUS solutions are trusted by over 2 million users within more than 600 organizations in 60 countries around the world. Our customers include Dell, Nokia, Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence.