Your Personal Information
TITUS Inc.™ respects the privacy of its customers, and is committed to the protection of the information we collect during the course of our business activities. In general, we ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide Services you have asked us to provide or to respond to your requests for information. For example, TITUS requests information such as email and company name when customers request to download free evaluation software from our web site or from the Apple Store.
How We Use Your Information
- Website: The information we collect allows us to manage our relationship with you, and to keep you posted on TITUS’s latest product announcements, software updates, upcoming events, and to respond to your requests for information as applicable. This information may include:
- Contact details including name, mailing address, email address, phone number and title;
- Information you provide in order to receive technical assistance;
- Information automatically collected about your computer or device including browser type, settings, IP address, and other internet traffic related data. With this information, we better understand how visitors are navigating our website in order to enhance your experience when using our website.
You may unsubscribe from any communications from TITUS at any time by checking the unsubscribe link provided on any of our emails, or by sending your name and address to email@example.com.
- We may also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, and content.
- We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TITUS’s products, services, and customer communications.
- When applying for a job with TITUS, information you provide is used to process, respond and assess your application for potential current or future career opportunities.
You can visit our website without submitting personal information, however we do collect the following information:
- IP addresses of visitors, and other related information including browser type, operating system, requested pages, and time spent on our website. We use this information to help us understand website activity, and to monitor and improve our website.
TITUS does not share, rent, sell, or trade personal information to third parties, including e-mail addresses, that identifies your employer or employed staff. As you have identified yourself to us as being an authorized representative of your employer (with respect to our services), TITUS, its employees, or its authorized agents may contact you to ensure that you are satisfied with our products or services, to learn about any ideas you might have to improve our offerings, or to bring to your attention additional offerings or services it can provide to you. You may at any time "opt out" of participation in such activities by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our emails or by sending your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITUS may ask you to provide demographic or personal preference data. You are never required to respond to such requests in order to use our products or services. If you elect to provide such data, we may use it to analyze the characteristics of our customers and visitors to our web site. We may also use it to customize the specific information it provides to you or tailor it to better meet your needs.
TITUS agrees to maintain the confidentiality of confidential data provided by customers, and shall not disclose or use it except as necessary to carry out TITUS permitted uses of data. Data or information shall not be considered confidential if (a) it is or becomes in the public domain, (b) it has been obtained by TITUS from a third party not under an obligation of confidentiality, (c) it is developed independently by TITUS, (d) it is published or otherwise made public by Subscriber.
Access and disclosure for other lawful purposes
TITUS will take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of such confidential information. TITUS reserves the right to access and disclose any information, data, graphics, video, sound, files and other content created by, provided by, or accessed by you ("Content") in order to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to provide technical support, to operate its business properly, or to protect its customers or itself. This may also include disclosing your name(s) and other registration and identification information. TITUS reserves the right in its sole discretion, but will not be obligated, to remove any Content from its system.
Retention and Storage
TITUS retains information for such periods as it believes it is useful, or as may be required by contract, applicable laws or regulations.
You may request access to your personal information by submitting a request to email@example.com to correct or update your information. TITUS may contact you in order to update or confirm your personal information.
Information provided to TITUS is stored within internal systems in Canada. By providing services, information may be transferred to TITUS employees operating outside of Canada who may be engaged in maintenance and support, and professional services including product demonstrations and deployment.
Use of TITUS Software Applications
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the application?
- We do not collect or have access to any personal information that is obtained by the applications.
- We will never sell or share information when you purchase any of our applications to third parties.
- We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected regarding the purchase of our applications.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated by TITUS periodically to reflect changes to our data privacy policies and collection of personal information practices. The latest Privacy Statement will be posted on this Website. We strongly encourage you to check this Privacy Statement to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version.