Your Personal Information
TITUS ™ respects the privacy of its customers. In general, we ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide Services you have asked us to provide or to respond to your requests for information. For example, TITUS requests information such as email and company name when customers request to download free evaluation software from our web site or from the Apple Store.
How We Use Your Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TITUS’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, and content.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TITUS, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TITUS’s products, services, and customer communications.
TITUS does not share, rent, sell, or trade personal information to third parties, including e-mail addresses, that identifies your employer or employed staff. As you have identified yourself to us as being an authorized representative of your employer (with respect to our services), TITUS , its employees, or its authorized agents may contact you to ensure that you are satisfied with our products or services, to learn about any ideas you might have to improve our offerings, or to bring to your attention additional offerings or services it can provide to you. You may at any time "opt out" of participation in such activities by sending your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITUS may ask you to provide demographic or personal preference data. You are never required to respond to such requests in order to use our products or services. If you elect to provide such data, we may use it to analyze the characteristics of our customers and visitors to our web site. We may also use it to customize the specific information it provides to you or tailor it to better meet your needs.
TITUS agrees to maintain the confidentiality of confidential data provided by customers and shall not disclose or use it except as necessary to carry out TITUS permitted uses of data. Data or information shall not be considered confidential if (a) it is or becomes in the public domain, (b) it has been obtained by TITUS from a third party not under an obligation of confidentiality, (c) it is developed independently by TITUS , (d) it is published or otherwise made public by Subscriber.
Access and disclosure for other lawful purposes
TITUS will take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of such confidential information. TITUS reserves the right to access and disclose any information, data, graphics, video, sound, files and other content created by, provided by, or accessed by you ("Content") in order to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to provide technical support, to operate its business properly, or to protect its customers or itself. This may also include disclosing your name(s) and other registration and identification information. TITUS reserves the right in its sole discretion, but will not be obligated, to remove any Content from its system.
Use of TITUS Software Applications:
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the application?
- We do not collect or have access to any personal information that is obtained by the applications.
- We will never sell or share information when you purchase any of our applications to third parties.
- We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected regarding the purchase of our applications.