Implement Consistent and Effective Data Governance Policies
TITUS Document Policy Manager protects sensitive documents by adding visual markings to identify sensitivity. Leveraging metadata, TITUS automatically applies headers, footers, and watermarks to Office and PDF documents, promoting user awareness and accountability when handling sensitive information.
TITUS Document Policy Manager also converts Office documents to PDF to prevent unauthorized editing, and automatically converts legacy Office documents to the Office Open XML format. Policies are applied automatically and consistently to ensure strong data governance across all SharePoint content.
TITUS Document Policy Manager allows your organization to:
Secure sensitive information
- Use existing document and user metadata to automatically apply headers, footers, and watermarks
- Automatically convert Office documents to PDF and Office Open XML format
- Bulk label and convert existing documents in SharePoint
Ensure consistency and strong data governance
- Apply consistent security policies across all SharePoint content
- Comply with standards and regulations such as ITAR, EAR, HIPAA, CUI, GPMS, and ISO 27001