Today we are pleased to announce the latest release of TITUS Classification Suite, which includes:
- TITUS Message Classification for Microsoft Outlook
- TITUS Message Classification for Microsoft Outlook Web App
- TITUS Classification for Microsoft Office
- TITUS Classification for Desktop
This complete suite of classification software helps users easily and intuitively identify, protect, and confidently share information – from email in both Exchange and Outlook Web App (OWA), to Microsoft Office documents, to media files, PDFs, zip files, and more.
As a leader in the information classification market worldwide, we work closely with customers in over 60 countries, across a wide variety of industries. This broad perspective helps us to develop innovative and powerful solutions that enable organizations to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Our latest release is a reflection of this focus on solving customer challenges, and includes:
- Improved email security to help prevent inadvertent disclosure of intellectual property, personally identifiable information, and other sensitive information
- Enhanced DLP interoperability to help optimize data management policies and usability for DLP solutions like McAfee DLP Endpoint
- Broader classification support to enable a consistent user experience across Outlook, OWA, Office, and the Windows Desktop
- Deployment enhancements to make it easier for organizations to support a wide variety of user environments, including tailored configurations for different users and groups
For close to a decade, TITUS has been developing enterprise data classification solutions for commercial, military and government customers. We are proud to work with large organizations like Dell, Nokia, and Dow Corning, who have shown by example how data classification is critical not just to government and military organizations. And for our government and military customers, TITUS Classification Suite continues to be an essential part of their information governance and data protection strategy.