The Definitive Guide To Data Classification
There are two types of companies: those that run on data and those that will run on data. Infosec professionals […]
There are two types of companies: those that run on data and those that will run on data.
Infosec professionals will perennially be challenged with more to do than time, budget, and staffing will allow. The most effective method to address this is through prioritization, and in the case of your growing data, prioritization comes from data classification.
In this guide you will learn what classification is, why it is important, even foundational to data security, and much more.
- What is Data Classification?
- Data Classification Myths
- Why Data Classification is Foundational
- The Resurgence of Data Classification
- How Do You Want to Classify Your Data
- Selling Data Classification to the Business
- Getting Successful with Data Classification
- HelpSystems Data Classification & Protection