TITUS CTO to Present on Managing Growth Compliance Requirements at Ignite '19
Ottawa, ON – May 31, 2019 – TITUS, a leading provider of data protection solutions and a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced its Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Stephane Charbonneau, will co-present a session with Fred Streefland, Chief Security Officer NEEUR, for Palo Alto Networks, entitled, “GDPR, CCPA and LGPD, Oh My! Managing Growing Compliance Requirements Through a Pragmatic and Proactive Approach to Security,” at the Palo Alto Networks' Ignite ‘19 conference on June 3.
Who: Stephane Charbonneau is one of TITUS' original founders, and serves as CTO. Steph’s background as an IT security architect helps bridge the gap between customer requirements and the data protection solutions offered by TITUS. Steph has worked as senior architect at a major US financial institutions and in several Canadian federal government departments. Steph has presented at numerous key organizational events and trade shows worldwide including InfoSecurity Europe and Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP) events.
What: In this session, Charbonneau and Streefland will discuss steps organizations can take to develop a pragmatic and proactive security program that will examine how to keep data safe at the same time addressing the growing number of compliance regulations while tackling a more sophisticated threat landscape. Specifically, Fred and Steph will explore:
• Why risk mitigation is central to a proactive security strategy
• How to identify where critical data is located, assess its sensitivity and determine how it should be protected
• How to leverage new security approaches including Zero Trust to implement a pragmatic security strategy
• The role of new innovations including machine learning to expedite the adoption of a pragmatic and proactive security program
• How these initiatives can create a clear path to mitigate breaches and leakages
Additionally, the presenters will provide best practices based on their years of experience and illustrate how the combination of TITUS and Palo Alto Networks technology addresses many of the challenges associated with maintaining compliance in a complex security environment.
Where: Ignite ‘19, Austin Convention Center, 500 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin, TX.
For more information or to register, visit: https://ignite.paloaltonetworks.com/usa/usa_eventinfo.html